Use of WU Libraries’ resources and services is a valuable benefit available to all WU staff members. Learn about the Libraries’ vast print and electronic resources and expert services at free drop-in sessions this month that will show you how to:
- Request books, ebooks, CDs, DVDs, and other circulating materials from WU Libraries
- Locate and borrow books owned by other libraries
- Read full-text of many journals, newspapers, and software manuals online
- Access many library resources from off-campus, 24/7
- Get answers to questions by phone, email, or instant messaging
Drop in for part or all of any one of these sessions, held in Olin Library Room 142:
Wednesday, January 9 - 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 10 - 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Friday, January 11 - 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Bring your lunch, a co-worker, or just your curiosity. If you have a laptop, smartphone, or tablet, bring that too. The library will have a few laptops available, and light refreshments will be provided. Please share this information with other WU staff members.