Washington University Libraries now offer large-format printing, by appointment, in the Arc, the technology center on Olin Library's Level A. This service is available to current WU students, departments, and faculty and staff members.
What you need to know:
- All printing is on satin finish photo paper.
- The minimum charge is $25. Charges are calculated by linear foot: $6 per linear foot for posters up to 36 inches wide; $8 per linear foot for posters wider than 36 inches.
- Maximum dimensions for a printed item is 42 inches wide by 100 feet long.
- Payment is via Bear Bucks or departmental charge only. (No cash or debit/credit cards accepted.)
- Acceptable file formats: Adobe PDF, Illustrator, or Photoshop; PowerPoint; or a JPG, TIFF, or other image file.
- The library does not offer cutting, trimming, mounting, or laminating services.
Want to know more?
Contact Gail Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-935-7185.