The Office of Science and Technology Policy has requested input on "enhancing public access to archived publications resulting from research funded by federal science and technology agencies" by 1/7/10. Additional comments will be accepted through 1/21/10.
- Archive for the ‘Public Access Policy’ Category - OSTP Blog, a place to read all the submitted comments
- CALL TO ACTION: Let the White House know you support public access to public funded research
- Obama administration potentially a strong voice in open access debate
- Obama's Open Government Plan Includes Open Access for Research Publications
- Public Access to Research
- One of the comments on implementation which I found interesting: U.S. Office of Science and Technology Policy Forum on Public Access to Federally Funded Research: Implementation, by Heather Morrison
If you wish to participate in the conversation, you can email comments to email@example.com or register and comment directly on the OSTP Blog.