Did you know? Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources.
Here’s how you can take advantage of customization and personalization options to save you time and be more productive. . .
Tools to help you manage your search results:
- Use Search Tips to learn more about how to maximize your results
- Distinguish between authors with similar names more easily with Author Identifier
- Access detailed author background information and publications with Author Profile
- Find, check and track citation data with the Citation Tracker
- Get the bigger picture of an author’s scientific output with the h-index and Author Evaluator
- Journal Analyzer enables you to view and compare a journal’s performance
Tools to help you personalize your user experience:
- Sign up for personalized alerts and other customization features
- Use RSS feeds to monitor what new content is added in your areas of interest -- and integrate into internal and external websites
Go mobile ─ Download the free iPhone app and enjoy access to SciVerse Scopus anytime, anywhere.
Elsevier TrainingDesk offers live and recorded training sessions conducted by professional instructors, tutorials, presentations and other support info.