In November, the Library began a pilot program called "Purchase on Request" which adds links to books that we do not own into the catalog and prompts patrons to request the title if they would like it. Both electronic and print titles are available for request and print titles will be rush ordered for the requestor.
While Latin American Studies Acquisition is not part of this program, you may see relevant titles from the several subject areas in the pilot program- Anthropology, Political Science, Business and Chemistry. Please feel free to request these titles by simply clicking the REQUEST button.
Here is a prezi presentation with more info on the Purchase on Request Pilot: http://prezi.com/40ztg89qr6ek/purchase-on-request-wustl/
Also, here are a few Latin American Related Titles that you may be interested in requesting:
- Conflict resolution of the Boruca hydro-energy project : renewable energy production in Costa Rica / Jürgen Carls and Warren Haffar.
- Explaining institutional innovation : case studies from Latin America and East Asia / edited by Richard F. Doner.
- World crisis effects on social security in Latin America and the Caribbean : lessons and policies / Carmelo Mesa-Lago
- What if Latin America ruled the world? : how the South will take the North through the 21st century / Oscar Guardiola-Rivera
- Corruption & politics in Latin America : national and regional dynamics / edited by Stephen D. Morris and Charles H. Blake.
- The paradox of democracy in Latin America : ten country studies of division and resilience / written and edited by Katherine Isbester