Most all of the new Hebrew books entering the WU catalog are now put into both vernacular Hebrew and Romanized English, though it is not possible to specifically search for vernacular records. Here are instructions on how to find them:
- go to the bottom of the main WU catalog search screen
- you will see this bar
- click on the last link "CJK/Non Roman"
- on the next page, click on " Unicode display "
- when you search, records will come up in whatever format they were cataloged in
Here are some titles of records in the new Hebrew cataloging.
- Anatomyah shel mashber yadua me-rosh
- Ishah ba-Mizrah, Ishah mi-Mizrah
- Kishrono ha-meyuhad shel Bokovzah
- Shevarim ve-or
Here is a record.
|Olin Level 3 Stacks||DS135.P63 T74 2004||NOT CHECKD OUT|