Part-Time Opportunity for Graduate Students: Blackboard "walk-in" Help Desk Apply as soon as possible.
Posts on Scholarly Communications @ WU Libraries from June and July:
- News in scholarly publishing, July 2015
- Scopus article metrics
- FASTR and other open access/public access news
- Research assessment, The Metric Tide, etc.
- ORCiD, Open Researcher and Contributor ID
- June news bits: Metrics & impact, journal publishing, advice for writers to increase citations and more interesting reading
- Reproducibility and transparency in science
- Recommended survey on innovative tools supporting research workflows
- Using Open as a Selling Point for an Academic Career