Interested in new media or digital art? Check out Rhizome, an organization dedicated to the creation, presentation, preservation, and critique of emerging artistic practices that engage technology.
- ArtBase - an online archive of over 2500 works that employ materials such as software, code, websites, moving images, games and browsers towards aesthetic and critical ends
- Artist statements and biographies, reviews and interviews
- Rhizome News and Blog - subscribe to RSS feed
- Commissions, exhibitions, events and discussion
- Create a portfolio or profile and submit work to the ArtBase
Additional features with our institutional subscription:*
- View the full record of individual artworks
- Annotate and comment on works
- Curate an online exhibition from works in the ArtBase
- Vote in the commissions program
*For full access, be sure to enter through the library website and create an account using a '@wustl.edu' email.